Trying some new recipes for my monthly health and beauty boost challenges and decided I HAVE to share this recipe with you… now!
My family loves buffalo-wings (especially my wife and oldest son) but I am always trying to figure out how I can cut not so healthy foods out and replace them with healthier options. I was very satisfied with these cauliflower buffalo wings and I think you will be also. Especially if you are interested in keeping your food delicious yet healthy!
What you need:
1-2 heads of organic cauliflower
1-tablespoon garlic powder
Pinch - pink Himalayan salt
Ground black pepper
¼ cup Franks Hot Sauce
1-tablespoon organic coconut oil
Pinch of parsley
*organic or vegan ranch
* Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
* Cut cauliflower into florets and place them into a large mixing bowl, add 1-tablespoon of organic coconut oil (melt if needed) and toss. Add spices and a pinch of salt to cauliflower and toss well.
* Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until florets are slightly browned (not burnt). Remove florets from the oven and put into the same mixing bowl. Pour hot sauce on the florets and toss well. Put them back into the oven and cook until slightly browning.
* I put mine in the broiler for a little extra crispiness.
* Finally, add parsley for more flavor. I didn’t have any vegan ranch available but if you do, go for it!