1oz-Seabuckthorn Berry Oil (Certified Organic) Preorder
You Will Get 1 Bottle 30ml / 1oz
Botanical Name - Hippophae Rhamnoides
Origin - Germany
Extraction 100 % PURE Cold Pressed / Edible / Food Grade
Part Extracted - Seed and Berry
Use: Apply Direct On Skin, Hair, Nails or 1 tsp Twice a Day, 30 min. Before Meal.
Clinical Studies SAY Sea Buckthorn [Sea Buckthorn] Pure Oil can be used for various symptoms of: Acne, Arthritis, Hair Loss, Anti-Aging Skin Care, Athlete's Foot, Bad Breath [due to helping our stomach], Bed Sores and Ulcerations, Bladder Infections, Bromhidrosis (foul odor associated with excessive sweating), Boils, Burns, Bursitis, Candida, Canker Sores, Cellulitis, Cold Sores, Colds/Flu, Cough, Dandruff and Seborrhea, Diaper rash, Diarrhea, Ear Infections, Eczema, Fingernail Fungus, Gum Disease, Hepatitis, Impetigo, IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Leg cramps, Peptic Ulcer, Psoriasis, Pruritus, Radiation Injury/Burns, Ringworm, Rosacea, Scabies, Shingles, Sore Throat, Sports Injuries, Thrush Toothache, Wounds and more
FREE and FAST SHIPPING TO USA!!!!
Sea Buckthorn is the only super berry on the market that has many of the nutrients you need. More than acai, more than flax, more than any oil. The oil that is gathered from millions of seabuckthorn berry seeds and extracted using CO2, produces the best, most concentrated, richest source of anti-oxidants, vitamins, proteins, Omega 3, Omega 5, Omega 6, Omega 7 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids on the market.
Seabuckthorn oils contain a variety of substances with antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory powers. Use it every day. This wondrous fruit from the Himalayan mountain region is perhaps the only fruit that contains 109 natural nutrients along with 8 vitamins, 24 minerals and 18 amino acids [out of 26], etc.
With the highest level of beta-carotene on the market, seabuckthorn seed and sea buckthorn berry oils also pack the highest levels of tocotrienols, Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium, Fiber, Proteins, and many more.
Seabuckthorn [Sea Buckthorn]:
• One of the best natural sources of Carotenoids
• Higher in Beta-carotene than any other oil [great for the eyes]
• Vitamins A, E, C, B-1, B-2, B-6, K and P. Higher in Vit. E than wheat germ oil.
• Rich in flavinoids - flavones
• Seabuckthorn [Sea buckthorn] seed oil has a balanced 1:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Higher in EFA's than Flaxseed or ANY other oil! NO other fixed oil can claim this.
• Essential fatty acids are the Omegas. Usually only Omega 3 and 6. Our sea buckthorn oils have all the omegas, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9. EFA's help the mucous membranes and promote health. For personal ingestion, we combine seabuckthorn seed and sea buckthorn berry oil at a ratio of 1:1. Seabuckthorn seed oil is 90% unsaturated fatty acids.
Customer says it tastes like carrot flavored Olive Oil.
Utilized for thousands of years by peoples in other parts of the world, sea buckthorn oils are a tried and true, authentic anti-aging product with a proven history of efficacy. It has been acclaimed as a "Miracle Oil" for everything from killing cancer cells to healing ulcers [internal and external], growing in hair, healing fungi of all kinds.
• reduce inflammation, internally
• seabuckthorn oils boost Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation
• Seabuckthorn seed oil helps prevent formation of 'age spots'
• seabuckthorn oils heal chapped/cracked Skin
• Seabuckthorn oils have Antibacterial Properties
• seabuckthorn oils permeate the skin rapidly, taking other ingredients w/it
• Seabuckthorn oils help prevent UV damage to skin
• seabuckthorn oils help skin to retain moisture
• SeaBuckthorn seed oil and seabuckthorn berry oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
• seabuckthorn oils imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
• Seabuckthorn oils soften the most rough-textured skin
• seabuckthorn oils are helpful in counteracting conditions of eczema, psoriasis, & post-operative skin
• seabuckthorn oils help lower chloresterol
• Seabuckthorn helps to stabilize whacky menopausal hormones
• Highly Stable
• Sea Buckthorn has been used for the treatment of skin conditions, and also internally for the treatment of ulcers of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
• Sea Buckthorn oil has been used for centuries as a skin care remedy, with reported skin nourishing, revitalizing and restorative actions. It is widely used to promote the recovery of various skin conditions, including eczema, burns, bedsores and poorly healing wounds, as well as the skin damaging effects of sun, therapeutic radiation treatment and laser surgery.
• Sea Buckthorn [ Sea Buckthorn ] oil also helps to prevent and treat wrinkles, dryness and other symptoms of malnourished or prematurely aging skin.
• Biological studies suggest the restorative action of the sea buckthorn oil may be in part due to its high content of essential fatty acids, carotenes, tocotrienols, tocopherols, phytosterols & flavones which are all important for the maintenance of a healthy skin.
• Sea Buckthorn oil promotes healthy blood vessels and the cardiovascular system.