Benefits of raspberry seed oil:
- Absorbs UV rays (Oomah et al., 2000) although its efficacy as a sunscreen has not yet been confirmed.
- Anti-inflammatory due to high content of alpha linolenic acid (the highest in any fruit seed oil) and phytosterols, therefore helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Very high in Vitamin E – an antioxidant. Antioxidants in skin care are important to prevent oxidative damage, which can lead to premature skin aging and skin cancer.
- Very high levels of phytosterols that can help reduce trans-epidermal water loss, thereby helping to keep skin moisturized.
- Phytosterols also help to repair skin damaged by environmental factors including sun damage.
- It’s a great source of alpha linolenic acid – an essential fatty acid that has regenerative and anti-aging skin benefits.
Raspberry Seed Oil - Preorder